FEI Philips XL30 ESEM-FEG Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope System
FEI Philips XL30 ESEM-FEG Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope System.
Variable pressure SEM up to 20 torr (21 mbar).
* SE, BSE and GSE detectors,
* High pressure "Needle" detector (up 20 mbar),
* "Wet" STEM detector,
* EDS (EDAX) and CL detector,
* Variable imaging gas capacity,
* Heating (up to 200°C) and Peltier (-20°C- 50°C) stages,
* Cryo stage (Gatan),
* Integrated Tenselometer (200N),
* High-speed beam blanking device (< 30ns),
* Micromanipulator (Kleindiek, Nanotechnik).
Please liaise with primary contact to discuss and arrange access.
Contact LANGFORD, Dr Richard
If your search on our database results in an equipment or facilities collaboration we'd like to hear about it, all feedback on both successes and challenges will help us in enabling more partnerships. Click on the feedback tab.